Saturday, February 6, 2010

J.Crew Email: Our latest layers

"Thanks!" to Desert Flower & Marietta who shared the latest email J.Crew sent today.

The email touts their Spring Layers as the follwing: "when it comes to our supersoft knits, two are definitely better than one". To shop the Women's Knits & Tees collection, click here.

The email features the Tissue Garland Tank (Item 23337; $42.50) under the Ruffled Henley Tank (Item 24334; $36.50), which is topped off with the Black Blossom Brenna Shorts (Item 22614; $54.50).

I can't decide if I like how the tops are styled together. Part of me thinks it might be too much flowers & ruffles goin' on, while the other part of me screams in joy like the total girly-girl that I am. ;)

What are your thoughts on the latest offerings for J.Crew's Knits & Tees? Are there any pieces you currently recommend to buy (or even to avoid)?

No comments:

Post a Comment