Tuesday, May 11, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in Real Simple Magazine

A big "thanks!" to Linda (the stylish blogger behind the amazing "Little Tin Soldier" blog) who not only let us know about a J.Crew item being spotted in the recent issue of Real Simple magazine, but also scanned the image for us to view! (Click on the image to see it larger.)

The item featured appears to be a yet-to-released J.Crew Silk-and-Linen Dresses ($148.00). The real-person model states that "the dress has built-in molded cups that make my athletic body look curvier than it is... I feel sexy yet completely sophisticated".

The dress looks amazing on the real-person model in the image. However I still can't decide if I like the print or not. It seems a bit busy. I am thinking it would work quite nicely with a solid black cardigan (to kind-of tone the print down a bit).

What are your thoughts on the dress featured in the magazine? Do you like the print & style of the dress? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment