Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OMG! Get 15% Off *and* Free Shipping Tomorrow! {exculsively for JCA members}

I am so excited to share the following news with you all that I can't wait for tomorrow...

J.Crew's lovely Tracy Crane has contacted me this afternoon to not only send me well-wishes on the JCA's 2-year birthday, but to also graciously celebrate the day with a special 15% off and free shipping offer to J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados on all jcrew.com orders placed tomorrow, Wednesday, May 12th!!! The technical details on this amazing gift:
Simple to use—just enter the below code, BIRTHDAY, during checkout. We simply ask that this code only be used on current orders, it is not applicable to previous purchases made and it cant be combined with any other offer. Expires 12am EST on May 13th, 2010.
OMG! I am so excited that she reached out on the JCA's blogaversary, and thrilled (absolutely thrilled!!!) about the offer. It is such a generous gesture from J.Crew to our little community. I am honestly touched by the offer. {i heart you, j.crew!}

I will be sure to re-post this for tomorrow morning too. So exciting... {I am literally jumping around the office!} :)

No comments:

Post a Comment