Thursday, May 20, 2010

J.Crew Updates Website with New Arrivals!

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Marietta, Desert Flower, & Irina, who let us know that J.Crew had an update to its website today (click here to view online).

There are some new arrivals for men (click here) & women (click here). {wahoo!} Although the J.Crew Collection (click here) displays the same new arrivals for Summer from last time.

J.Crew has also provided the latest catalog online (click here to view). The Men's catalog for June is available too. As for the new arrivals...

What I am feeling. I am head over heels for all the madras and gingham in the catalog! In particular, I love the Gingham Schoolboy Blazer (Item 27098; $148.00). I think it such a great jacket for the summer.

Definitely Questioning. I do not like the stripes on the Spritzer-Stripe Satchel (Item 27961; $278.00) at all. J.Crew describes the stripes as "webbed cloth panel with fun stripes in splashy summer shades. Think of it as our quirky take on nautical." The stripes is what kills the bag for me-- it makes it look like a duffel bag I used to carry in junior high to swim class.

In general. I am "over" the art-tees with random paint spots that look like flowers but aren't really. Moreover, is it just me, or does it appear to be an overabundance of mini-skirts? Don't get me wrong I like mini-skirts, just not on me. I recall back-in-the-day, when J.Crew would carry additional lengths besides the mini (let's say for example, knee-length). ;)

J.Crew is also offering 20% off & free shipping on all Men's & Women's Swimwear. This offer is automatically applied (no code needed) and expires 5/31/10. The fine print reads:
Prices as marked. Offer valid at J.Crew stores and jcrew.com only and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases. Offer valid through Sunday, May 23, 2010, 11:59pm ET on Internet orders shipped via regular shipping (4 to 7 business days). Free shipping applies only to online orders of men's and women's swim. Free ground shipping on men's and women's swim is applied automatically at checkout. Offer not valid on phone orders.
What items are you most excited about and why? Which items are you surprised (or not surprised) to see? Which items did you hope would be included? Were you expecting a bigger roll-out today? Also, did you receive the latest catalog? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment