Monday, April 5, 2010

J.Crew Email: Our new spring jewelry

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Marietta, Desert Flower, & xoxo, who shared the following email from J.Crew this morning.

The email features an array of Spring jewelry (click here to shop online) which J.Crew advocates to "lighten up for Spring with piled-on necklaces with hand-done details". The necklaces shown include:
  • Ombré Pearl Cluster Necklace (Item 21291; $98.00)
  • Mixed Crystal Colletto Necklace (Item 26104; $98.00)
I have to say, I love all the necklaces shown in this email. That might be a first for me!

Incidentally, is it just me... or did the last batch of jewelry go on sale super quick? It just feels like a few weeks have passed since its introduction and many of them got reduced (in some cases dramatically). Not complaining, as I do love a good jewelry sale. Just wondering if I was the only who was thinking this. :)

What are your thoughts on the current Spring jewelry collection? Are there any pieces that you are coveting?

No comments:

Post a Comment