Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What J.Crew Item are You Most Excited to Wear?

The weather in New England hasn't warmed up completely yet. However, thoughts of what I will wear this late Spring and Summer fill my head thanks to J.Crew's latest catalog featuring sunny images of Turks & Caicos.

So I thought it would make for a great post to talk about which warm-weather item from J.Crew we are most looking forward to wearing.

The item I can't wait to wear the most is the highly discussed (if not loved) Library-Print Doll Dress (Item 86737; $225.00) from J.Crew's Fall 2007 Collection. I was super excited to find this dress (in excellent, practically new condition) on eBay for a reasonable price a few months ago. Now I can't wait to finally wear it.

What J.Crew item are you most looking forward to wearing during the warm weather season? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment