Thursday, April 22, 2010

J.Crew Updates Website with New Arrivals!

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Christy (in this post), LilyBart (in this post), as well as Marietta, who let us know that J.Crew had an update to its website today (click here to view online).

There are some new arrivals for men (click here) & women (click here). {wahoo!} Even the J.Crew Collection (click here) displays the new arrivals for Summer.


J.Crew has also provided the latest catalog online (click here to view). It is another destination location of Turks & Caicos with the tag line of "a day in paradise". Gorgeous! :) Also available is is the Men's only catalog for May 2010. :) As for the new arrivals...

Loves it! I love love love the Dizzy Floral Perfect Shirt (Item 26239; $78.00)! The floral design reminds me of my Hello Kitty stickers that I still own (& use!) The Featherweight Cotton Ruffle Cardigan (Item 26603; $79.50) is lovely. It has just the right amount of ruffles along the front and comes in the most delicious shades. I am also drooling over the Piped-and-Twisted Pocket Cardigan (Item 26139; $88.00). It comes in classic shades that make you want to go back to college. :) I also love that the Ladies' Companion Totes (Item 24934; $10.00) are now available online. So cute!!!

Can't decide yet. I don't know about the Cozumel Tunic (Item 26153; $78.00). The Pale Lilac looks "meh" on the model, however the Saltwater Grey & Champagne versions look quite nice. The Sea Urchin Ring (Item 28023; $50.00) doesn't look that great online, but it could in-person. I don't know why, but it reminds me of Ursula in the Little Mermaid.

Oh my! Did you catch the La Sequin Crochet Dress (Item 27120; $1,400.00)? I really dislike this dress. Unless you have a perfect body (like the model shown), every bump will show up ...with sequins to point it out too! Who needs that kind of pressure? ;)

Hmm. The Liberty print for the Plume-Print Plunge Tank (Item 27132; $125.00) reminds me a lot of the Liberty for Target bathing suit (click here) & tiered dress (click here).

Hates it! The Ruffled Zip Shell (Item 26013; $128.00) could have been nice, but this version just looks weird. The Tissue Flutter Tank (Item 26315; $35.00) looks messy on the one side. I honestly think it's one of those pieces that is a bit too difficult to wear. All I can say about the Denim Vest (Item 27362; $88.00) is no, no, no!
What items are you most excited about and why? Which items are you surprised (or not surprised) to see? Which items did you hope would be included? Were you expecting a bigger roll-out today? Also, did you receive the latest catalog? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment