Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 4th of July! {celebrating with J.Crew?}

Have a happy 4th of July weekend everyone! I know I am a bit early with this, but I still wish everyone a great Independence Day and to travel safely. :)

Many of us will be attending various outdoor parties, fireworks, and traveling to visit family & friends throughout the weekend. As per usual with the {celebrating with J.Crew?} posts, it would be fun to hear what everyone plans on wearing.

I have a couple of events that I am going to, including a wedding on Friday. So from Friday through Sunday, I will be rockin' J.Crew and living it up like it is 2007. Why 2007? Because...

Friday I will be dancing the night away in the Leilani Printed Poplin Dress (Item 81719; $295.00). Saturday, I will be debuting the amazing Lobster-Print Dress (Item 84117; $198.00). As for Sunday, I will be getting comfortable with a classic navy blue polo from J.Crew paired with the Lobster Skirt (Item 84461; $120.00). What can I say, I am enamored with that lobster print! ;)

So back to 2007... All of these items are from J.Crew's 2007 Collection. Through some meticulous stalking over the years, I was able to acquire these luscious items. The best part, the dresses were both new with tags. Can't beat that! :)

What are you planning to wear this 4th of July weekend? Are you planning to go "head to toe" J.Crew or parts J.Crew?

No comments:

Post a Comment