Monday, June 14, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in Lucky Magazine

A big "thanks!" to Desert Flower & GingerSnap (of the lovely "GingerSnap's Daily Fashion Post" blog), who not only let us know about a J.Crew item being spotted in the recent issue of Lucky Magazine, but also scanned the image for us to view! (Click on the image to see it larger.)

The item featured is J.Crew's Marjorie Suede Ballet Flats (Item 13054; $98.00) in Black. J.Crew describes them as the following:
We were inspired by dance but designed these shoes for real life, so they're comfortable and practical as well as prim and pretty. Soft Italian suede upper with grosgrain trim and a sweetly tied bow at the toe—a classic ballet detail.
I think every lady should own a pair of black ballet flats to complete their wardrobe. The Marjorie Suede versions are fantastic to wear all-year round. They are like the "little black dress" for your feet!

I personally own a ridiculous amount of J.Crew's ballet flats. (I honestly could start my own store with how many I own!) So I feel like I am knowledgeable enough to state that J.Crew's ballet flats are not "comfortable". I have mentioned this before, but it's worth saying again: their ballet shoes are fantastic office shoes. (As in, you sit at your desk all day. Not to wear if you are on your feet often.)

What are your thoughts on J.Crew's Marjorie Suede Ballet Flats? Are there any pairs that you are currently interested from J.Crew? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment