Thursday, March 18, 2010

Off On a Tangent: LL Bean Signature {has arrived}

Don't worry, I am still all about the Crew! But sometimes there are codes/ offers from other retailers that might be useful for some J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados, like now..."Thanks!" to many of you, including Raina (of the lovely "If The Lamp Shade Fits" blog), as well as JCK (in this post), who let us know that LL Bean's latest line, Signature, is now available (click here to shop online). They even have their own Facebook page (click here to check it out).

They are also offering a $10 gift card with *any* LL Bean purchase of $50+. This offer expires 4.26.10.

My first impression is that the line is okay (and a bit pricey too). There are a few pieces I would like to see in-person, including the {classic} Dobby Stripe Shirt (Item #NC261736; $59.00). I will definitely be keeping an eye on this latest line.

I am not sure if LL Bean Signature will get much attention from my wallet like the Land's End Canvas line (which has great pieces at great prices) though. I recently purchased the Women's Sport Utility Jacket (Item #38778-8X54, $69.50) and love the cut & style.

What are your thoughts on the new LL Bean Signature line? Have you ordered any items yet? If so, please share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment